Our Commitment to Responsible Gambling
1. While online casino gambling is primarily meant for entertainment, there are frequent instances of players losing grip over their actions. Before you start gaming, it’s important to keep in mind that gambling should never be seen as a means of income or debt recovery. It’s paramount that you always keep track of the amount of money that you spend at an online casino.
2. If you believe that you’re spending more money on gambling than you can afford to, or your wagering habit is starting to interfere in your personal or social life, we strongly advise certain countermeasures to fight the side-effects. Options include opting for a self-exclusion program, setting personal limits on all gambling activities, and seeking help from trusted independent bodies.
3. You can also take our gambling addiction quiz to ascertain whether you’re exhibiting signs of gambling addiction.
How Can You Control Your Gambling Expenses?
1. Using our Personal Limits feature, you can pre-specify the amount that you’re comfortable depositing, losing, wagering, or spending in a game. You can access this feature from the Personal Limits tab in your account.
2. You can alter the limits anytime. While a reduction request is processed instantly, an increment is only possible after your previous limit expires and over an email confirmation. This provides a second layer of protection against rash decisions. For additional information, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].
3. Use the Deposit Limit function to limit your deposits for a day, week, or month.
4. The Loss Limit feature helps stabilize your losses for a day, week, or month. The loss incurred is calculated on your initial deposit and not the accumulated winnings. For instance, if you deposit €50 and win €1,000 while setting the Loss Limit at €10, you still can’t lose more than €10 out of the €1,050 balance.
5. The Wager Limit lets you specify the wagering amount for a day, week, or month.
6. Using the Session Limit feature, you can specify the amount of time you wish to spend in the casino every day.
Need Some Time Off?
1. Set a cool-off timer for a week, a month, quarter or half-a-year. When in force, you won’t be able to log-in, deposit, wager, or avail of promotional offers. You can, however, withdraw funds during the period. The cool-off period begins as soon as you opt-in, and your account will be reinstated at the end of the tenure.
2. You can also set a self-exclusion limit for 6, 9, and 12 months. Your account will remain dormant during the period, and you’ll be excluded from all promotional activities. Deposit and withdrawal facilities cannot be used during the tenure.
1. Opting-in for the self-exclusion program informs us of your intention to pause gambling for a specified duration. We block access to your account and ensure you don’t receive promotional materials during the sabbatical. You can opt-in from the website or send us an email at [email protected].
2. By signing up for the self-exclusion program, you choose to be barred from accessing all online casinos under the participating license.
3. If you choose to self-exclude indefinitely, all outstanding balances will be paid out according to the rules of the online casino. If you self-exclude for a specified duration, the outstanding balance will be cleared according to casino rules at the end of the tenure.
1. We only accept players above 18-years of age. All attempts are made to prohibit minors from registering or gaming at the casino. We reserve the right to seek ID proof and deny permission to individuals yet to reach the legal gambling age.
2. Underaged individuals might still gain access to our website despite all our attempts. We, therefore, strongly urge parents to ensure their children don’t get access to gaming sites. There are specific tools that help accomplish the task. Visit the following websites for details.
The Importance of Reality Check Notifications
It’s easy to get caught up in the game while you’re having fun. That is why we send hourly notifications reminding you of the total amount spent at the casino. Irrespective of the number of games you’ve played in a single session, we tell you where you stand. Players are advised to take note and consider retiring for the day if things start to get out of hand.
Need Help with Gambling Addiction?
You can contact any of the following social support groups for counselling and support at any time.