Procedure for Registration and Player Approval
1. We only accept membership requests from countries or geographic regions that legally allow online gambling. Inquiring about the local regulations before wagering on this website is solely the player’s responsibility.
2. Players from the following countries are barred from accessing the casino: United States of America, Belgium, Australia, the United Kingdom, Italy, Estonia, France, Spain, Turkey, Slovakia, Guadeloupe, Anguilla, Martinique, Réunion, French Guiana, Mayotte, Wallis and Futuna, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Czech Republic, Saint Martin, Latvia, Ukraine, Russia, Slovenia, Jersey, and Gibraltar, Moldova, Afghanistan, Iran, Greece, the Netherlands, Georgia, Hungary, Poland, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Burundi, Cameroon, Colombia, Comoros, Cuba, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bisau, Guyana, India, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Macedonia, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela.
3. Individuals over the age of 18, or the age specified by the authorities at their place of residence, are legally permitted to access the casino. Familiarizing with the local laws and regulations is at the player’s discretion.
4. Players must submit the following ID proof at the time of registration:
- first and last name;
- date of birth (the player must be over eighteen (18) years of age);
- registered address;
- telephone number.
- correct email address;
- username and a password;
5. The casino reserves the right to verify player IDs. The player is responsible for ensuring every information submitted at the time of KYC (Know Your Customer) is valid. Fraudulent information will lead to permanent suspension of the account, hindering your ability to withdraw the balance.
6. We reserve the right to ask for ID and age proof, suspend accounts, or bar players from gaming if they fail to meet the above requirements.
7. Additionally, we may refuse your membership or close your account at our discretion. But all contractual agreements already in-force will be honoured.